An amateur photography blog for sharing fun things to do with photography around the house. The main tools are a Pentax K10D, Photoshop Elements 10 and Picasa 3.
My Photography Instructor's Site -- Lynn Freeny
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Flag on a Cloudy Night
I was looking for interesting night sky shots and decided to shoot straight up beside our flag. I was using my standard wide angle lens that came with the camera whose lowest f-stop is f/3.5, which I set to 18 mm (zoomed out as far as it would go.) With ISO-200, I had to leave the shutter open 30 sec to get the sky. On a previous shot the flag wasn't bright enough, so for this shot, I shined a small flashlight on the flag for about 1 sec. There was no post processing on this image other than a little bit of cropping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment